Thursday, February 4, 2016

Welcome to my Site

 I have several other sites for my various interests.  Please feel free to check them out.  I'm a causal stamp collector and only have been collecting for about 2 years.  I can go long stretches without looking at my collection and picking up new items.  My main collecting interest is coins and can be found on another of my sites.  Up until a few years ago, I was an avid baseball card collector for over 20 years.  The parallel, game used and autographed cards did me in. I don't have a lot of free time or money to spend on my hobbies, but they do provide interesting reading material when I can find a couple of minutes.

I plan on showing off parts of my collection on this site and sharing my thoughts on the hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment